Sunday, November 18, 2012

Random Night Out

I used to think of NY as the city that never sleeps. However, after being in London I feel like there is so much to do. I never know where I will end up. Even when I go out with one set plan, I always wind up somewhere completely different. Being in London truly has been an adventure. From the pub culture, to the club scene, even to the more quiet nights chilling in the flat with friends I am having the time of my life. Being abroad in London has exposed me to so much, things I feel I would have never experienced back in the states. It is something that I wish everyone could have the opportunity to experience. With under a month left, time is running out and I am trying to do all I can while I can. While I know we are approaching the end of my Grinnell in London adventures, I know that it is only the beginning and surely will have to come back to Europe at some point in my life. hopefully sooner rather than later!

Chillin at a pub in Camden w/ Lorraine, Aniela & Luisa


Flat 6 - even our nights in are amazing! Glad I got the opportunity to get to know some other Grinnellians!

No comments:

Post a Comment