Friday, November 23, 2012

The Adventures Continue...

From London ✈ Madrid!


It's crazy how fast time is flying! It seems like just yesterday I was meeting Natalie in London and now here I am visiting her in Madrid. What a better way to spend Thanksgiving than staying up ALL night with friends, skyping family for dinner back at home and packing for Madrid?





It was definitely interesting to celebrate Thanksgiving in a Country where it is not significant or noteworthy. Furthermore, to be in a Country that had its Christmas lights up weeks prior to what we know as Thanksgiving. Definitely has me missing family right about now. Have to say I'm most thankful for my family and friends who are supporting me and ensuring I am having the experience of a life time.






I have to say I am anxiously awaiting all of what Madrid is about to show me. Even though I've only been here for a few hours, I'm already loving it. Everything from the transportation systems to the beautiful architecture of the city. Check for more posts regarding my adventures of Madrid! I will be here until Monday, loads more fun to be had!

Happy belated Turkey-Day! Happy almost Christmas?! It's about that time here in Europe anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment