Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fashion


Another thing London is infamous for is the fashion. Immediately after exiting the airport I realized Nike & Air Jordan's were not that common/popular and started to only notice the dessert boots and loafers. However, upon leaving Ben's Cookies we ran into a Nike Town. Anyone who knows me, knows I love my shoes. Seeing as Nike Town is being renovated on Michigan Ave, it only seemed fitting that I stop in this one... Bad Idea! saw several of shoes that I'd love to have. After chatting with a sales rep it dawned on me the reason Jordan's aren't nearly as popular in the UK. Not only are Jordan's quite more expensive with the conversion rate, but also the simple fact that they aren't nearly as exclusive as they are restocked quite often and he was not a famous basket ball player in London at the time, especially since basketball is not really popular in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment