Sunday, August 26, 2012

My flat mates


Flat #6

Initially I was a bit nervous when I went to the Grinnell-in-London pre-orientation back in Iowa. I looked around the room and knew very few people. Out of the 27 or 28 people there are only 7 guys on the trip. Trying to find a roommate seemed like it would be nearly impossible and was worried I would be living with total strangers. However, I decided to reach out to Teddy and Lorraine and have not regretted the living arrangements. Just like at Grinnell, it is amazing how you turn into a small family in just a few days. Just like a family we look out for one another. Haha, have to thank Aniela for waking me up & ensuring that I didn't miss orientation. We all have some things in common and somethings that make us different from on another. But we are able to teach each other things about various topics, from music to theatre. I'm looking forward to more fun times & adventures with flat #6!

Teddy, Joe, Aniela, Lorraine, & Me A.K.A. Gregory!

No comments:

Post a Comment