Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Next Best Thing to Harold's

After discovering that our underground/tube pass would work on the busses we decided to see where a bus would take us. We hopped on a bus around the corner from my apartment which took us down Farringdon road and across the river. The first thing I noticed was the change in scenery; there were no longer Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, BMWs or Mercedes Benz's. The next thing I noticed was the change in ethnicity. Suddenly there were many more african's around. When we finally decided to get off we decided to walk around. Immediately I saw a chicken shack called "Katie's Hot N Tasty Chicken" but was distracted when we both saw and heard an african festival going on in the court yard of a library. It was rather interesting to see this performance as I did not think rap/hip-hop was very popular in London...

No comments:

Post a Comment