Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Flat

The flat in which we are staying in is located in central london, zone 1. I have 4 flat mates named Lorraine, Aniela, Teddy & Joe. There are 2 doubles, a single, 2 bathrooms, and a common area/kitchen all semi-furnished. I have attached photos of my new home for the next 4 month....



My Room... Twin sized bed, dresser & armoire/closet. Limited closet space as you can see... but I am managing!


 Hallway after front door

Bathroom


Kitchen, which has an oven. Believe it or not, I have been cooking!


 ... And cleaning up after myself! Doing dishes & laundry and what not! As you can see, the laundry/washing machine is located in the kitchen which is a common thing in Europe as space is very precious.
Sitting area inside the kitchen...

 Lorraine hard at work at the kitchen table!


Oh, and our flat comes with a cleaning service... which comes on Tuesdays now...

2 comments:

  1. WOW someone comes to clean every week lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... we are lucky... unfortunately we still have to do our dishes, laundry and change our sheets. lol. but it could always be worse...

    ReplyDelete