Thursday, September 13, 2012

Covent Gardens

Earlier this week we went to Covent Gardens which is a major tourist attraction and a great place to go shopping. I will have to take my mother and Dr. Spicer back when you guys come to visit. Natalie was very disappointed that my mother and I never went. Theres everything from clothing stores, to pubs, to Ben's Cookies and a wonderful Cupcake shop. Reminded me of Jordyn, especially since it was her birthday. Shout-out to you... again! You'll have that bakery in no time.... 



Natalie w/ Ben's Cookie

Nadia w/ Ben's Cookies too

All around London there are these creepy figures that they placed before the olympics. Surprisingly enough people are actually bidding on them going up to the millions! And thats in British Pounds! They're called Wenlock & Mandeville...  




The illusion of the mysterious gold sitting man... Bet you can figure it out...

More shopping for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment